Your privacy is very important to HighriseSocial.com LLC. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, and make use of personal information.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling these purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes or as required by law.
- We will retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of these purposes.
- We may communicate with your building’s owners and representatives to verify your residence, including lease expiration and that your account is up-to-date.
- We will use your non-specific identifying information with our advertisers (i.e. age range, gender, interests, professional title, etc.) at our discretion to help them better market relevant information specific to you. We will not disclose your name or specific address (unit #).
- In the event we correspond via email, we may use your personal information when contacting to inform you of a notification, providing information that may be of interest to you, or sharing marketing and promotional materials. You may choose to opt-out of receiving any or all of these communications through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure so we cannot guarantee its' absolute security.
- In the event that HighriseSocial.com LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition or is sold, you will be notified that your information may be transferred and maintained to computers in other states, provinces or countries where the governmental jurisdiction and protection laws may differ from your own jurisdiction.
- Our website will contain links to third party websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a link and are redirected to a third party site, we advise you to read their Terms of Service.
Data we use to provide/improve our services and/or combat fraud/abuse:
- Data you post on or send via HS, and/or send us directly or via other sites
- Credit card data, which is transmitted to payment processors via a security protocol (i.e. SSL).
- Data you submit or provide (i.e. name, username, address, email, phone, photos, tax ID).
- Web log data (i.e. web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- Data about your device(s) (i.e. screen size)
- Data from 3rd parties (i.e. phone type, geo-location via IP address).
Data we store:
- We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- To vendors and service providers (i.e. payment processors) working on our behalf.
- To respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of users of HS or the general public.
- With your consent (i.e. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- In connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
- In aggregate/summary form, where it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Changes or Questions:
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.